Planning To Purchase Mercedes-Benz EQC? Execs And Cons
If you’re planning to purchase the Mercedes-Benz EQC, listed below are 5 execs and cons that ought to assist you decide.
- The Mercedes-Benz EQC instructions a hefty price ticket of Rs. 1.07 crore (ex-)
- The Mercedes-Benz EQC comes as a single variant – EQC 400 4Matic
- It is the primary luxurious EV from the Stuttgart-based carmaker
The Mercedes-Benz EQC was launched within the nation in October 2020, and along with being the primary electrical automobile from the Stuttgart-based carmaker, it was additionally the primary luxurious electrical automobile to be launched within the Indian automotive market. The primary batch of the electrical SUV was offered out in lower than three months. The electrical SUV involves India as a totally constructed unit (CBU) mannequin. If you’re planning to purchase this EV, listed below are 5 execs and cons that ought to assist you decide.
- The Mercedes-Benz EQC is kind of the looker, and may absolutely flip heads with its beautiful highway presence. It is primarily based on the identical platform because the GLC, thus sporting an identical silhouette. Nevertheless, styling sensible, it seems so much totally different in comparison with some other Mercedes SUV.
- The EV will get two electrical motors, every positioned on the entrance and rear axles making it an all-wheel-drive electrical SUV. Powering the electrical motors is an 80kW lithium-ion battery unit that may present a driving vary of 450-471 km on a single cost.
- The electrical motors on the EV generate a mixed energy of 402 bhp and 765 Nm of peak torque, and it propels the SUV to do a 0-100 kmph dash in merely 5.1 seconds, earlier than reaching an electronically restricted high velocity of 180 kmph.
- The EV will get the model’s newest MBUX infotainment system with Me, Mercedes, providing a spread of related automotive capabilities and voice command options.
- For security, the Mercedes-Benz EQC comes geared up with 7 airbags as normal together with a bunch of lively and passive driver help methods.